We will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord, His power, and the wonders he has done." Psalms 78:4
The staff at Wheaton Bible Church Preschool is committed to teaching the next generation to love God, to love others, and to love learning. We are licensed and follow the guidelines of the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services.
Each classroom has set routines centered around a theme for the day. We have a year-round indoor Playzone, fun interest centers, public library books, and large attractive classrooms. There are many developmentally appropriate activities for each day that enhance pre-reading, social, mathematical, scientific, and spiritual learning for each child.
WBC Preschool is a nine-month program that runs from September-May.
- Older Twos: for children turning three between September 2 and January 1. Tuesday/Thursday mornings, 9–11:30 am
- 3-year-old Classes: for children who turn three by September 1 and are toilet-trained. Tuesday/Thursday or Wednesday/Friday mornings, 9–11:30 am
- 4-year-old Classes: for children who turn four by September 1 and are toilet-trained. Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday or Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday mornings, 9–11:30 am, or Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday afternoons, 12:45–3:15 pm
- Pre-K Classes: designed for children turning five through January 1 with teacher recommendations for children turning five after October. Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday mornings, 9–11:30 am, or Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday afternoons, 12:45–3:15 pm
Registration Dates for 2019-2020
Below are our registration dates. Some classes fill up quickly, so please register online as close to the date as possible. We will notify you when we receive your registration, and specific classes will be assigned in June. There is a $100 non-refundable registration fee due at time of registration.
- December 1: Current school families
- December 10: Wheaton Bible Church members and former school families
- January 7: Families new to the school
DCFS also requires that we have a completed physical form with immunizations and your child's Certified Birth Certificate before the beginning of school in the fall. We will make a copy of the birth certificate and your child's file.
Open to all children, if you are interested in learning more, please schedule a visit by contacting Preschool Director Linda Michel, firstname.lastname@example.org or 630.876.6674.