Career Transition Networking Group
Wednesdays, 8:00–10:00 am, Upper 218
If you are out of work or considering a job change, our Career Transition Networking Group is an opportunity for you to explore your strengths, network, and sharpen your job-hunting tactics. Led by veteran career coach Dave Cox, this group has seen remarkable success in helping those who are seeking employment.
Weekly, informal discussion times cover a variety of topics, including how to:
- Make solid career decisions
- Develop a clear plan for conducting a job search
- Sharpen the talents, skills, and abilities, God has given you
- Better understanding the value of LinkedIn and other social media search tools
- Practice and perfect your personal presentation
- Fine-tune your resume
This gathering is without cost to participants.
For more information, contact Dave Cox, email@example.com, 630.561.2253.