Career Transitions is for men and women looking for support and advice as they seek employment, or for those considering a career change.
Career Transition Networking Group
Wednesdays, 8:00–10:00 am, Upper 218
Check the Activity Calendar above to confirm the date and place of the next meeting. Or, contact email@example.com.
Career Transition Workshops
Saturdays, 8:00–10:00 am, Room 1
Check the Activity Calendar above for the date and content of our next Workshop, providing information on these topics and more:
- Practical information integrated with scriptural insight
- How develop a clear plan, conduct your job search and make solid career decisions
- How to sharpen your understanding of the talents, skills and abilities God has given you
- Techniques that work during a down economy
- Use of Facebook and LinkedIn as search tools
- Assessing your educational and work experience
- Leads to local and national career guidance resources
- Using industry-oriented search strategies
Or contact Dave Cox, 630.561.2253.