If you are out of work or considering a job change, our Career Transition Networking Group is an opportunity for you to explore your strengths, network, and sharpen your job-hunting tactics. Led by veteran career coach Dave Cox, this group has seen remarkable success in helping those who are seeking employment.
Weekly, informal discussion times cover a variety of topics, including how to:
- Make solid career decisions
- Develop a clear plan for conducting a job search
- Sharpen the talents, skills, and abilities, God has given you
- Better understanding the value of LinkedIn and other social media search tools
- Practice and perfect your personal presentation
- Fine-tune your resume
In-Person Meeting Guidelines During COVID-19
- Register online in advance of your arrival for the group of your choice or contact ministry leader to let them know you are coming.
- Please wear a face covering while in the building and maintain 6 feet of social distancing.
- Meeting spaces will be setup with social distancing in mind, all tables and chairs will be sanitized before and after all gatherings.
- If you are on campus for small group gathering, you may remove your mask within your meeting space if: 1) You are properly socially distanced; 2) Everyone in the room is comfortable with masks being removed and 3) In the event even one person objects, everyone must keep their masks on. Our goal is to demonstrate love and care for each person. Your group leaders will provide more information on this for your group.
Event Coordinator •Dave Cox