Your Path to Connection and Community Starts Here
Rooted launching Sunday, August 29 & Thursday, August 31
"I walked into a group of strangers. I ended with a group of friends."
Rooted is a ten-week experience for people in every life stage, wherever you are in your walk with Christ. We recommend Rooted to every person at Wheaton Bible Church.
Offered three times a year, Rooted is an easy way to plug into community. In your group, you will explore and discuss topics like:
- How does God speak to us?
- Where is God in the midst of suffering?
- How can I make the most of my life?
- What should we know about the enemy?
- How do I share my faith story with others?
- Why is the church important?
- How do we live out our mission?
After the 10 weeks, all the groups will join together for a celebration. Then, you may extend your experience in a Life Group.
Register now for one of these two upcoming sessions of Rooted:
August 27 - October 29
4:00 - 6:00 pm
August 31 - November 2
7:00 - 9:00 pm
Please note: Child care is available for the Sunday session only. Rooted is $25 per person, but please don't let the cost be a barrier.
Questions about Rooted?